Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Shop-a-holic

So, I must admit...I have a bit of a shopping problem, especially when it comes to scrapbook supplies. And most of my shopping is done online. Everytime a package arrives at the house, my husband just rolls his eyes :) I've tried to cut back, but there are just so many cute things out there...I'm sure many of you can identify. Oh well, guess I'll just have to embrace my inner shop-a-holic!

For this card I used an image from Stampingbella. This is probably my favorite bella image, it's just so cute. Right now the name of it escapes me but I'll check and update as soon as I find out :) The paper is from DCWV and the flowers are paper studio (Hobby Lobby) The buttons are from Wal-mart actually...something I picked up a long time ago. The sentiment is from Rubber Romance and of course she's colored with copic markers. I'm going to try to start listing the colors that I've used. I know a lot of people like to know so I'll try to do my best from now on. Ok, gotta go to bed now. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment